30 Jun 2014

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base

My review of this excellent “Vitamin Enriched Face Base” by Bobbi Brown.

Before a prom I had to buy a base that would have went well on my face, in consequence of applying tone without peeling and irritating my teenage skin. So after reading many reviews about other bases for make-up, I settled on this one.
Packing: you can see the name and description in different languages on the box.

On the bottom of the packaging you can see ingredients:

The base is inside the box (50ml):
The cover is very interesting: in such a royal style with the emblem or seal:

There's a protective plate under the cover that has a small ledge to open the product:

So, finally, move on to the content of our base:
As you can see the base is creamy yellowish color (on the face it’s transparent) with delicious smell of oranges.
I like this base the fact that it works smoothly and prepares the skin for makeup. Bobbi Brown promotes hydration of the skin and this base isn’t exception. It really moisturizes and softens your skin.
On the prom day, firstly I applied a regular moisturizer and then a base. Skin preparation turned out quite good and the tone went straight smoothly without flaking. The main thing that the base is almost not felt on the face and makes application of makeup easier: actually we will need only one prooduct - this base, and there’s already possible to apply tone, and concealer, and corrector.
My skin is prone to rashes, pimples and redness, so any base would be a threat to my skin. But still there’s an exception, namely the base from Bobbi Brown. After using this base face wasn’t covered in rash, everything was fine. Now I will always use it every day.
Despite the fact that the price is certainly high, I think - you have to buy it, because it has super moisturizing+super makeup. If you don’t want to use this treasure for such money every day, then at least you can use it for any important event where your skin should be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams
Latest pins