25 Jan 2018

Trends of S/S 2018

Spring is around the corner and I want to remind you about the trends of spring-summer 2018.

The first and my favorite trend is pastel colors. Just look at these casual Versace outfits: one of them reminds me of lilac flowers and the other - spring blue sky. Oversized sweater at Michael Kors model is made in the color of bluebells. Valentino dress looks like the light pink sunset. High waisted pants at Nina Ricci definitely reminds me pale, yellow, not yet warm sun.
Also I added some things from ordinary shops, so you can find them while shopping.

The second trend is the bright and vibrant colors. I can compare them with fruits and vegetables: red is bell pepper, orange is tangerines, yellow is mango, etc. They may be even more saturated in color than the vegetables. I like this trend, but for me to dress fully in one of the brightest color like the models at Versace would be a very bold thing to do.

The third trend is the complete opposite of the previous trend - black & white colors. For those who loves lots of black and it's their way of life. Honestly, I don't really like black, because I think that on me these outfits seems as though I'm Morticia Addams. Cause every time I wore anything black like leather jacket or black turtleneck it looked like I'm a dead girl who wants to take your soul. But those who are in favor of this color, I highly recommend taking a note this season.

Next is total denim. I love denim because it's simple, comfortable, casual and fashionable of course. In this collage there are unusual forms of denim as at Mugler and all of them in a dark shade, so I liked it very much.

The penultimate trend is translucence. I'm in love with that, because I see a reflection of something light as feathers, feminine and delicate like delicate flower petals. Dior introduced us to a dark version unlike all the others, but that doesn't make the outfit tougher, still the light fabric of the dress adds femininity.

The latest trend, as I can say, is a plastic future. This is a very original and creative step to present the plastic in a different purpose. In the collage all the outfits by Chanel, because I thought they were super interesting. The unusual combination of fabrics and plastic accessories, determine the image of the girl from the distant future who traveled through time to us here.

So now you remembered trends of spring/summer, with this knowledge you can make a shopping list and keep up with fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams
Latest pins