26 Feb 2018

Holika Holika Daily Garden Citron Fresh Cleansing Foam

Today I'll tell you about my cleanser foam Holika Holika Daily Garden Citron with the scent of lemon and orange.
I always like the packaging of Korean cosmetics, it's always beautiful and colorful ^^

Before this foam, I used another one - TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Cream Foam Cleanser. I loved the previous facial foam, I thought it would be nice to buy something like that and Korean.
In this line also there are foams with camellia, rice and bamboo. But I chose with citrus because of fresh smell.
My impressions:
Price: 350 RUB - completely normal, especially this foam is enough for me for a long time.
Volume: 120 ml
Appearance/Packaging: looks very yellow with lemons. Back packing has a korean text, ingredients and a small description in English.
Consistence: If we gonna squeeze the product, we’ll see a consistency similar to cream, white with a slight yellowish tinge as TONYMOLY had.
How to use: I use this foam in the evening because in the morning I have another cleanser. I squeezed a small amount on left hand around the size of 2 cm, then created a white foam.
Foam smells like citrus at first, but then the smell disappears somewhere.

Feelings:
  • I've noticed that it doesn't form a lot of foam, I don't know if it's bad, but the cleanser should foam well;
  • exfoliates dead skin cells and easily removes sebum;
  • foam cleans pores, but not so deep as I would like;
  • after washing, it’s felt that the skin squeaks, but in fact there is no dryness and tightness. This is a huge plus. After washing I use a moisturizer;
  • the consumption of the product is very economical;
  • since now I use two cleansers, I can't tell which one helps my skin to cope with pimples better, but they work well together;
  • I enjoy the aroma of citrus, it refreshes and invigorates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams
Latest pins